Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Sammelthread für Korrekturen
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Weiter
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Sammelthread für Korrekturen

Autor Nachricht
weaver
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 30 Nov 2007 - 17:43:45    Titel:

verlässlich sicher nicht. aber bei dem ergebnis sicher ein indiz.

auch die wikipedia ist nicht frei von fehlern. aber:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valediction

lässt doch vermuten, dass der apostroph hier fehl am platz ist.
Zwanglos

BeitragVerfasst am: 30 Nov 2007 - 18:57:42    Titel:

Na, er hat Recht. Mein Fehler Rolling Eyes

我的英文好像出了一些問題。。。糟糕!
jeux

BeitragVerfasst am: 01 Dez 2007 - 04:04:51    Titel:

verali112 hat folgendes geschrieben:
Hallo,

hier der deutsche text und die versuchte englische übesetzung:

Die psychische oder auch seelische Abhängigkeit beinhaltet maßloses, unwiderstehliches Verlangen nach der Droge. Dadurch wird das Wohlgefühl wiederhergestellt und Unlust Gefühle vermieden. Dies wird Craving genannt. Die Kontrolle über den Konsum ist stark eingeschränkt. Ein Alkoholiker, zum Beispiel kann nicht nur ein Glas Bier trinken, sondern muss weiter trinken bis zur Betrunkenheit. Zu den Merkmalen der psychischen Abhängigkeit gehört auch die Vernachlässigung anderer Interessen und das fortsetzen des Konsums durch trotz schädlicher Folgen. Es können psychische Entzugserscheinungen wie Unruhe, Depressionen und Angstzustände auftreten. Nach der Medizinischen und psychischen Definition ist eine Abhängigkeit nur vorhanden, wenn mehrere Anzeichen über einen längeren Zeitraum vorhanden sind. Die psychischen Entzugserscheinungen sind gekennzeichnet durch Unruhezustände, Angst, Depressionen, Selbstmordgedanken und Craving. Die Psychische Entwöhnung kann Wochen bis Jahre dauern.

The psychological or psychic dependence comprised immoderate and compelling desires for the drug. Thus the well-being is rebuilt and feelings of listlessness are avoid. This is called a craving. The control over consumption is very limited. For example an alcoholic can not drink only one glass of beer; he must drink till he is drunken. To the features of a psychological dependence belong also the disregard of other activities and the resumption of consumption in face of dangerous consequences. The psychological withdrawal syndromes are flurry, depression and states of anxiety. According to the medical and psychological definition an addiction exists only when several syndromes are present over a longer time.
The psychological syndromes are flurry, states of anxiety, depression, suicide and craving. The psychological withdrawal can take weeks to years.

Ich habe es korrigiert. Verzeihung viele Zeit zu dauern, aber ich hatte andere Arbeit zu tun.
weaver

BeitragVerfasst am: 01 Dez 2007 - 10:54:38    Titel:

[quote="jeux"]
verali112 hat folgendes geschrieben:

Ich habe es korrigiert. Verzeihung viele Zeit zu dauern, aber ich hatte andere Arbeit zu tun.

Entschuldige, dass es so lange gedauert hat, aber....
Datjet

BeitragVerfasst am: 05 Dez 2007 - 15:26:15    Titel:

Hallo, ich habe eine Rede die, die Person Willy in "Death of Salesman" zu seinem Chef Howard halten soll verfasst. Evtl. erbarmt sich einer kurz mal drüber zu lesen. Ich wäre sehr dankbar.

Howard, don’t you see. I won’t ruin thee; I only apply my abilities for thy pleasure. Thus, the both of us will cash in on the issue. 65, 50 or 40 bucks a week – last time I checked no experienced worker in our business is working for next to nothing like I am going to do, therefore you save money and even tough receive skilled worker in return. You are persuaded by now, don’t you? Or do you prefer to hire Mexicans, in case you are looking out to have problems, mess and laziness – take them. There is no doubt, I epitomize the best offer which a taskmaster should consider grabbing. Remember the promise you made, you wanted to think of spot where you could slam me in. Look at you now, currently labeling promises as fairy tales from once upon a time. Having shared good company with this Inc. only to be dropped like a hot potato by my old crony? This isn’t happening to me. Back in the days, Scott Singleman was shown with respect and dignity. His funeral attracted such a big amount of people, proving exactly his degree as being considered the good man, who furnished both him with fulfillment as equally his customers with excitement. What has become of you? Don’t you trust me anymore? I didn’t come likewise to grab some money; I hereby pledge to serve faithfully with honour on your commands! If you still want to reject me and still are not persuaded, I will nevertheless fight for justice.
Pfandkuchen

BeitragVerfasst am: 09 Dez 2007 - 16:46:19    Titel: Bitte korregieren :-)

First I tell you the name of my newly-developed machine. It’s called the ultimate time machine number two. That’s the successor of the normally time machine. I’ve created this second edition because I found some blemish at the old one.
I built my invention for some special problems in the daily routine. For Example you made an embarrassing experience in the past and you haven’t the chance to clear up this blemish. My machine allows that! Or maybe you wrote a bad mark in a class test and your parents would be very angry if they know about it. My apparatus help you out of this shrewd affair because in contrast with the ancestor you can also fast-forward the time. You travel in the future to look up the test-solutions from the teacher. After that you went back in the past and write it again to get a better mark.
Of course you can also make holidays for some weeks.
Actually it works very easily but everybody has to read the operating instruction to avoid some hardware failures. M y machine looks like a big, roomier fridge. Inside is a very comfortable chair with some cushions. On the right arm support I mount a panel to control every function. There are buttons from zero to nine to appoint the desired date. A following button activates the apparatus to start the journey.
Just in case I position a remote control under chair if the panel doesn’t work.
It takes no more than 1-2 hours to attain his target. For the amusement I’ve installed a flat-screen on the wall and a little food bar on the left side. On the back of the chair I fixate two massage-arms to get spoiled. I created a specially software for this feature. With this new time machine you have the possibilities to lead a perfect life.
And of cause with this brilliant equipment you have also a nice delay while the travelling time. In addition I wish you a Bon voyage!

Wäre super, wenn ihr mir das korregieren könntet Smile
Danke schonmal. Katharina
weaver

BeitragVerfasst am: 09 Dez 2007 - 17:32:53    Titel:

frage dich, welche wörter man groß schreibt, dann hats du schon 2 fehler weniger.

und kennst du die regel "he, she, it - das S muss mit"? prüfe da auch noch mal deinen text
Luethien

BeitragVerfasst am: 10 Dez 2007 - 15:57:17    Titel:

hallo!

wir müssen in englisch einen brief schreiben und ich wollte euch fragen, ob er ihn korrekturlesen könntet.

ich bin für jede hilfe dankbar.

lg

Dear Mr Miller

Trial order

Thank you for your special introductory offer.

We would like to place the following trial order with you:

2,500 glass bottles à 10oz including Pineapple-Banana-Coconut
2,500 glass bottles à 10oz including Raspberry-Citrus
2,500 glass bottles à 10oz including Blueberry-Melon-Strawberry
2,500 glass bottles à 10oz including Vanilla-Orange

We confirm the delivery date and that payment is to be made by bank transfer to your account no. 2356 8973 1203 3469 at the Vancouver branch of First Canadian Bank.

If the goods sell as well as we hope, we will be placing further orders in the near future.

We look forward to doing further business with you.

Sincerely yours
Zwanglos

BeitragVerfasst am: 10 Dez 2007 - 17:21:14    Titel:

à?
M45T4

BeitragVerfasst am: 10 Dez 2007 - 17:43:19    Titel:

i consider "à" in english language, as it had been taken over by French.. , to be eligible/ usable.. or am i wrong? i think i've seen this kind of handling in moon palace, a famous book.

yours truly

Masta
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Sammelthread für Korrekturen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Weiter
Seite 31 von 66

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum