Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Sammelthread für Korrekturen
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Weiter
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Sammelthread für Korrekturen

Autor Nachricht
susi.sunshine
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 09 Okt 2008 - 11:24:01    Titel:

Danke für die schnelle Bearbeitung. Very Happy
chibi_shizuka

BeitragVerfasst am: 11 Okt 2008 - 19:27:20    Titel: Summary About a boy Chapter 4 seite 20

hallo ich bin total bescheuert wenn es um englisch geht und wir müssen ein summary schreiben. Ich habs versucht aber bei mir stimmt die Zeitform hinten und vorne nicht.

Der Text

Mein Summary:

The excerpt from the book “About a Boy” is about Will, he is a 36 years old man. In the scene Will is in a coffee shop and meets the woman, who he thinks to know, but she doesn´t recognize him. It´s not the same woman, but he opens a conversation but she doesn´t know what he is talking about. Will is embarrassed and she is confused. Will´s Mistake is embarrassing, but she relaxed and started to smile and she is looking at him. After a while Will starts a new conversation to her and later he gets her phone number and a date with her. When the met again she told him about her children and he is shocked.

bitte net schlagen bin wirklich so schlecht Sad hoffe ihr könnte mir helfen
aziza

BeitragVerfasst am: 13 Okt 2008 - 19:23:00    Titel:

BITTE UM KORREKTUR...
Ist eine Einleitung meines Vortrages

I have had a long time till I found finally something special. Every day I took the newspaper and looked for a current topic and every single day the financial crisis was reported. First I considered to hold a talk about it but nevertheless I decided differently, because the topic is too complicated. All the same I think
this crisis will be also past any times, I hope so... I continued to leaf through the newspaper and BINGO that’s it. Have you any ideas what I mean… I give you an hint, it appears each day in the newspaper sometimes it’s correct however mostly it is completely wrong…
Clive

BeitragVerfasst am: 13 Okt 2008 - 19:58:04    Titel:

Currently my favourite thing is my new laptop I got it for nearly two month.
I got it because we need it in the school. It coast 1300€ and it is a dell.
It is very comfortable when I can go everywhere I want and when I can use the internet in my
room.
It can write, play, listening to music and watch films on it, this is very applicatory when I lay in the bed and can watch a dvd.
My laptop is nearly the best at this price class.
This was a short description of my favourite thing.

Danke
Clive

BeitragVerfasst am: 13 Okt 2008 - 21:16:20    Titel:

findet sich keiner der das kurz korrigieren kann?
Woodstock

BeitragVerfasst am: 13 Okt 2008 - 21:29:14    Titel:

Nur keine Hektik. Wink

Zitat:
Currently my favourite thing is my new laptop which I've got for nearly two month now.
I've got it because we need it in () school. It cost 1300€ and it is from dell.
It is very comfortable that I can take it everywhere I want to and that I can use the internet in my room.
I can use it for writing, playing games, listening to music and watching films on it, and it is very applicatory (sagt kein Mensch, wuerde sagen: handy) when I lay in the bed and can watch a dvd.
My laptop is nearly the best one (you can get) in this price class.
This was a short description of my favourite thing.
Mantia

BeitragVerfasst am: 21 Okt 2008 - 16:28:28    Titel:

This text describes the life story of a man who rises from a bodybuilder to a Governor. His name is Arnold Schwarzenegger. And today he is one of the most famous person all over the world. Moreover he is the only one who has realized the American dream. The life of this man is amazing, but true. He recognized early what he wants to be, that is to say the best bodybuilder in the world. Unlike the other people, who think that America was only a country, which everybody can have a good life, regardless of their ability and achievement. (da passt keine connectors rein....)
He works very hard for his body-building and education. And that is the reason, why he gets the power of the governor and so many successes.
Woodstock

BeitragVerfasst am: 21 Okt 2008 - 17:25:16    Titel:

This text describes the life story of a man who rose from a bodybuilder to a Governor. His name is Arnold Schwarzenegger. And today he is one of the most famous persons all over the world. Moreover, he is the only one who has realized the American dream. The life of this man is amazing, but true. He recognized early what he wanted to be [that is to say (wuerd ich rausnehmen)] the best bodybuilder in the world. Unlike () other people, who think that America is only a country, where everybody can have a good life, regardless of their ability and achievement. (da passt keine connectors rein....)
He has worked very hard for his bodybuilding and education. And that is the reason () why he has gotten the power of the governorship and so much success.

haett ich mal gesagt.
Gruss
StR-Tobi

BeitragVerfasst am: 23 Okt 2008 - 17:52:05    Titel:

"You know you've studying abroad in the UK for a while when..."

Ich dachte zuerst das wäre falsch, aber eine Google-Suche nach "you've studying" befördert mich in den dreistelligen Fundbereich. Was ist das für eine Zeit!? Fehlt da nicht ein "been"?
Bellis

BeitragVerfasst am: 24 Okt 2008 - 08:22:48    Titel:

Die Zeit gibt es wirklich nicht, es liegt nur eine Auslassung von -been- vor.

Hast du dir die Google-Ergebnisse genau angesehen?
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Sammelthread für Korrekturen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Weiter
Seite 50 von 66

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum