Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Sammelthread für Korrekturen
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Weiter
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Sammelthread für Korrekturen

Autor Nachricht
Woodstock
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 24 Okt 2008 - 08:30:06    Titel:

Die hohe Trefferzahl bei Google kommt daher, dass viele Saetze "I've been studying to do" beinhalten, also studying als ein Substantiv.
Der Rest ist Umgangssprache.
StR-Tobi

BeitragVerfasst am: 24 Okt 2008 - 10:54:29    Titel:

You’ve studying diligently and aggressively
If you've studying maths/physics/chemistry then
at least you've studying so hard in your little cave
Thanks for giving us background about you've studying

Ist das also alles Umgangssprache und im gesprochenen )bzw. in Foren geschriebenen) Englisch möglich? Für mich klingt das schrecklich.
Randir

BeitragVerfasst am: 02 Nov 2008 - 19:39:17    Titel:

Hallo liebe Korrektur-Leser Wink,

also ich habe jetzt auch mal einen kleinen Text zum kontrollieren. Ich bin leider nicht so gewannt in der englischen Sprache und baue immer grundlegende und einfache Fehler ein.

Am besten ihr lest es erst einmal. Zum Text: es ist ein Innerer Monolog einer jungen hübschen Frau auf einem Bild. Sie steht hilflos an einer dunklen Straße mit ein paar vorbeifahrenden Autos. In der Hand hält sie ine kleine Katze die sie beschützend deckt. Unsere Aufgabe war es nun die möglichen Gedanken der jungen Frau aufzuschreiben.

Ich hoffe mein Englisch ist nicht zu schlecht Razz

Where I am? Where is my boyfriend who had told me to wait for him? Could he find a place to sleep or does he run away from me like I from my parents. I waiting now for 3 hours. Maybe it was a big mistake to trust in him and following into his city, many miles away from home. Well, my parents just warned me “Do not fall in love, you are a very pretty girl which never should have one of these boyfriends, it is not the right one. We just would warn you to commit a mistake, we know such guys...”. What should I do if my parents are right? I cannot go back, what would they say about me? I think he never would let me alone on this dark place or would he? No I don’t think so, he gave me his little kitten which I should protect. He wants his kitten back I think. But what is if this cat was stolen? Maybe the best way is to wait and see what is coming next. Is he sitting in the black car which stopped a few metres in front of me? Yes, but where are these other persons in the car? Oh, maybe I should have followed the advices of my parents.

Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn jemand ein paar Fehler finden würde Smile

vielen dank.
Zwanglos

BeitragVerfasst am: 03 Nov 2008 - 15:51:26    Titel:

StR-Tobi hat folgendes geschrieben:
You’ve studying diligently and aggressively
If you've studying maths/physics/chemistry then
at least you've studying so hard in your little cave
Thanks for giving us background about you've studying

Ist das also alles Umgangssprache und im gesprochenen )bzw. in Foren geschriebenen) Englisch möglich? Für mich klingt das schrecklich.

Ow, that hurts my head ... please stop quoting that ...

Also note that the Administrator for the facebook group you quote is actually from Wales, which has a distinct dialect of English. The answer may lie somewhere in that, though I'm not familiar enough with Welsh accents to be certain.

Did you also notice that the group was meant for people who aren't actually originally from the UK? Foreigners make a lot of mistakes.
Helpless305

BeitragVerfasst am: 09 Nov 2008 - 15:16:58    Titel: Korrektur lesen

Hallo ihr lieben da ich so eine hohle nuss in englisch bin
brauch ich unbedingt hilfe^^ ich weiß nicht ob mein text richtig formuliert oder geschrieben ist wenn ihr mal kurz rüberleben könntet wäre echt klasse.

Student beated up 30ty years old man

The Student Paul Watson beated
up his faltemate Vic Owen in
his own flat.
Yesterday the trial began about the 20ty years old student. Vic Owen reported Paul Watson to the police and demanded a high prison sentence. How could a intelligent student do something like this? Acquaintances and relatives reacted shocked about the letter of the prison. So the father Sebatian said: “He was always so peachful. He said always he is a pacifist. I do not think that he did this brutal act.”The father was really outraged if he read the letter. “This Vic talks nonsense. Paul would never do something like this. He has never hit somebody.”, said Daniel Hoffmann Pauls best friend. If we hear this, somebody could think, Paul Watson were the most friendly guy on earth, but what say Vic´s acquaintances and relatives. The doctor who Vic examined, said: “Mister Owen has seriusly head injuries and some bruises and compressions. The man who had did something like this, is very brutal.”
If the jugde opened the trial, the public prosecutors Oleg and Livius call Paul Watson the first witness and guilty person. The lawyer Marcel Brinkmann and public prosecutors Oleg and Livius discussed about the facts the whole jugde.The shy Paul Watson protested his innocence. Nevertheless he said: “I am sorry that I hit him, but he and his friend Terry threatened me. It was self-defence.”The publc prosecutors still represented their opinion. After Paul Watson came five other witnesses. So Vic´s mother: “My son Vic is a friendly person. What Watson says is all wrong.” After the witnesses were interrogated, the judge pronounced the sentence: “The defendant is guilty, but because of only one offence he get a low probation punishment.” Paul Watson have to take this sentence but he and his family are very happy about the jugde´s decision. He hope that he never go into a court.
dank danke danke
StR-Tobi

BeitragVerfasst am: 09 Nov 2008 - 15:20:45    Titel:

Leider fehlt mir die Zeit für eine vollständig Korrektur, aber peachful ist echt geil. Very Happy
Da sind noch einige andere Flüchtigkeitsfehler drin. Lass das mal durch die Word-Rechtschreibprüfung laufen und stell es danach noch mal rein.
Caro**

BeitragVerfasst am: 12 Nov 2008 - 21:25:44    Titel:

Hallo,

ich brauche ganz dringed eine Korrektur für folgenden Text. Wenn möglich noch heute Abend Embarassed

Danke euch Smile

In the following text we will sum up the fourth chapter of the first book of the novelle “Macho” written by Victor Villaseñor.

The chapter starts with Roberto, the protagonist, who rides to the cantina where he meets the norteños.
When he sees his father with them, he feels shame and isn’t interested in meeting him.
During Roberto eats with the norteños one of them starts talking to him. Roberto is praised for his work as a foreman. The two want to meet each other again during the night to discuss about business.

Finally Roberto rids home.
Zwanglos

BeitragVerfasst am: 15 Nov 2008 - 14:42:02    Titel:

Fehler sind rot.

Caro** hat folgendes geschrieben:

In the following text we will sum up the fourth chapter of the first book of the novelle “Macho” written by Victor Villaseñor.

The chapter starts with Roberto, the protagonist, who rides to the cantina where he meets the norteños.
When he sees his father with them, he feels shame and isn’t interested in meeting him.
During Roberto eats with the norteños one of them starts talking to him. Roberto is praised for his work as a foreman. The two want to meet each other again during the night to discuss about business.

Finally Roberto rids home.

during - while
about - weglassen
dennis7047

BeitragVerfasst am: 19 Nov 2008 - 16:57:30    Titel:

Bitte um kurze Korrektur. Daanke.

Other companies want to find out cleanlier solutions for the waste of the production.
They want to produce with innovative materials to form a product, which consist to hundred percent from the same. Then they can re-use the waste of production for a new product in the following. This new process names 3 R’s (reduce, re-use and recycle).

They were just took the pollution and waste from one place to another. They were substituted not so environmentally friendly filters in the factories with environmentally friendly filters, which names ‘green filters’

The cars must consist of only one material.
Engineers must think about it and find out a solution for a to hundred percent recyclable car. Then can the companies re-use old cars for new cars without pollution or wastage. Moreover, they must create a better car, which doesn’t pollute the planet.
Woodstock

BeitragVerfasst am: 20 Nov 2008 - 20:08:36    Titel:

Zitat:
Other companies want to find out cleaner solutions for their process waste.
They aim production using innovative materials to form a product () which consist to hundred percent of the same substance. Then they can re-use the by-products or process waste for a new product in the following manufacturing procedure. This new process (is named ?) names 3 R’s (reduce, re-use and recycle).

They just take (wann? immer noch oder frueher?) the () - man kann keine Verschmutzung transportieren) waste from one place to another. They () replaced not so environmentally friendly filters in the factories by environmentally friendly filters, so called ‘green filters’

The cars must consist of only one (single) material.
Engineers must think about this and find () a solution for a () hundred percent recyclable car. Then the companies can re-use old cars for the production of new cars without pollution or wastage. Moreover, they must create a better car, which doesn’t pollute the planet.

Das mal im Groben.
Wenn das keine gesetzlichen Vorgaben oder aehnliches sind, wuerde ich das "must" durch ein "should" oder so ersetzen.
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Sammelthread für Korrekturen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Weiter
Seite 51 von 66

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum