Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Sammelthread für Korrekturen
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Weiter
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Sammelthread für Korrekturen

Autor Nachricht
Dennisen
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 05 Aug 2010 - 10:01:43    Titel:

Hallo,
könnte mir jemand sagen, ob der Satz hier das ausdrückt, was ich sagen möchte, beziehungsweise mir einen besseren Vorschlag nennen, um das, was ich sagen will KURZ auszudrücken?

Please keep the Teams balanced fairly and even at any time!

Was ich sagen will - eins zu eins Übersetzung ist nichts, deswegen versuche ich es euch einfach zu erklären:
Die Teams sollen fair (nach Können) und gleich (nach Anzahl der Mitspieler) sein.

Ich habe versucht das mit "balanced fairly" und "even" zu übersetzen.
Das erste für das "ausgleichen nach können" und das zweite für "gleich", im Sinne der Anzahl der Spieler.

Kann man das so sagen, versteht der Engländer das?
Dennisen

BeitragVerfasst am: 11 Aug 2010 - 19:04:08    Titel:

Hat keiner eine Idee?
Patrick91

BeitragVerfasst am: 11 Aug 2010 - 20:52:06    Titel:

"balanced fairly" hört sich für mich eher nach "einigermaßen ausgeglichen" an. Soll das so ausgedrückt werden? Wie wäre es mit "well balanced" oder "balanced equitably"?

Und "Teams" würde ich klein schreiben. Oder soll es einen Eigennamen ausdrücken?
Dennisen

BeitragVerfasst am: 12 Aug 2010 - 07:35:04    Titel:

Hallo,
danke für die Antwort, dann benutze ich jetzt "equitably".
Es sollte wie gesagt ausgedrückt werden, dass die Teams einmal nach Anzahl und einmal nach können fair ausgeglichen werden. Das habe ich nun mit "equitably" und "even" gelöst. Teams habe ich groß geschrieben, weil es in dem Umfeld ist, sämtliche Substantive zur Heraushebung - genau wie im Deutschen - großzuschreiben. Dass das grammatikalisch nicht korrekt ist, ist mir bewusst. Aber ich möchte auch nur, dass der Sinn des Satzes einwandfrei verstanden werden kann und das wichtige im Satz durch die Hervorhebung sofort sichtbar ist.
hobnob

BeitragVerfasst am: 21 Aug 2010 - 19:21:32    Titel:

"Balanced equitably" klingt eigentlich recht komisch und umständlich. Ich bin selbst Engländer und hätte wohl keine Ahnung, was damit gemeint wäre. Leider ist mir noch nicht was unglaublich Besseres eingefallen. Hmmm.

Wie wär's denn mit: "Please keep teams equal in both size and ability." oder sowas in der Art?

("Teams" würde ich selbst nicht großschreiben, aber das ist ja deine Entscheidung.)
Pfandkuchen

BeitragVerfasst am: 06 Okt 2010 - 18:19:20    Titel: bitte um Korrektur!

Ich schreib morgen eine Klausur und habe mich mal ein bisschen versucht reinzuschreiben.... wäre super, wenn da mal jemand drüber lesen könnte! Die ein oder andere Formulierung würde ich mir gerne korrekt einprägen:) Danke schonmal!!

The central theme of the story is discrimination!
Nearly everybody is being aware of this kind of problem of the company/ society. The usual problems in that area especially include foreigners/ blacks. But this story step out of line! The name “Smith” acquires the position of the blacks! The effect of it is awfully amazement! Something like this is never seen before!
The story is about two friends, Miss Smith and Miss Jones, who tries to check in the hotel.
Normally there wouldn’t appear a problem because it’s out of season and there are still enough rooms for new guests. So everything would be work if the principles of the hotel and the meaning of some special persons wouldn’t put obstructions in their way!
A Smith is not allowed to sleep in this hotel and that’s the only reason of this conflict!
Miss Blake doesn’t mince matters and talk in an abusive way about the Smith’s.
However the dispute between Miss Smith, Jones, Brown and Blake finds an end! First it seems as they had found a solution, but for the accused person it was merely a compromise which she couldn’t accept. Things like pride, common sense and pursuit of fairness of Miss Smith are reasons of why she disagreed with this discriminatory suggest.
If she would have say yes to this “solution” she would have said yes to discrimination!!!

Miss Smith refused Miss Brown’s accommodation to sleep in the annexe and preferred to go outside in the rain searching for roosting place! First her friend thoughts she is a pig-head but after thinking twice she followed her into the dankness. To mark the behaviour of Miss Blake in a positive way, she content fort the rights of her friend and sticks with her! Very honourably!

In the end Miss Blake seemed very satisfied while they left the hotel. Miss Brown created the impression of being guilty. She slangs Miss Blake and then she acted as if an acoustic misunderstanding.

One of the messages of this story is how to handle with discrimination in the daily life.
You have to stand on their rights and not be deterred! If ones isn’t able to agree with
a compromise like this, so everyone has to live with the consequences and the experiences which hotel won’t be recommend.
Escaflowne123

BeitragVerfasst am: 08 Nov 2010 - 23:40:31    Titel:

könntet ihr das bitte so schnell es geht anschauen bezw korregieren. würde das nämlich für morgen 14h brauchen.
sidn insgesamt 2 texte;

My opinion of living alone;
Living at home means that I can save money fairly easy and although I did offer to pay rent, my mum
turned it down. I do my own washing and cleaning, I’m lucky. The negative side is that I get my dinner made
most nights, as long as I’m not the first one in, and the fridge is always well stocked. I probably have more
disposable income than my friends and am fairly mobile. Since I was about 16 I’ve been trusted to do my
own thing, so I generally don’t have to say where I am or when I’m coming home. A lot of my friends moved
out of their parents homes as soon as they went to university. But recently I’ve started seeing old school friends
again and a lot of the boys live at home. Some have been working for some years, so they have loads of cash,
but still haven’t moved. Some friends knew what they wanted to do by the time they were 23,
but I don’t and I just take every day as it comes. I think that’s probably the main reason I’m still living at home. I suppose
I’m beginning to need my own space, and I do need to get a foothold in the property market. Mum and Dad are
in their fifties now and are thinking about retirement. My mum will definitely be upset when I move out.

Why young people stay at home;Young people don't feel that safe and beside that the flats are
Always small, dirty and if you are particularly unlucky, you even
May you have to live with rodents? Those people stay at their parent’s
Place, so they can save up a lot of money to buy a big, comfortable
And clean flat some day. They parents are actually happy, if their
Children move back. The thing is that parents can't let their kids easily go,
So that's the reason why they treat them like non-adults. And it's not
True, those parents do not like girl or boyfriends. They prefer having them
At their place over the night, so that they can see, where the child’s are

Write about a situation in which you don’t understand some behaviourIf I see people who can not behave at the table I really feel ashamed. It is just ridiculous I think, this is a huge
part of the education. not only eating, also talking is something very important. In my humble opinion people
should look into your eyes if they talk to you. I simply can't stand if my conversation partner looks down on
the floor or somewhere else, while he's talking to me.I don't want to sound like an old person, but the younger
generation isn't accomplished or in some cases I could say as civilized as the older.
Jonathan 171

BeitragVerfasst am: 19 Dez 2010 - 10:14:44    Titel: english grammar

I know that the Ginger software corrects texts based on the context of each sentence. They also have a learning feature and error reports so you can improve your english grammar step by step. My friend uses it all the time and says it’s great.
http://www.gingersoftware.com/
cruy

BeitragVerfasst am: 17 Jan 2011 - 18:25:25    Titel:

Also wenn die Profis einmal kurz über die Antwort fliegen würden, wäre ich sehr dankbar. Smile

Siter

BeitragVerfasst am: 07 Apr 2011 - 19:14:33    Titel: Textverbesserung

Ich habe bald einen Kurzvortrag in Englisch.
Es würde mich freuen wenn jemand meinen Text auf Fehler überprüfen kann auch grammatikalisch. Ich kenne leider niemanden in meinem Umfeld der gut Englisch kann.
Ich wäre wirklich froh wen mir jemand helfen könnte

The next three minutes I will tell you something about a trip to Austria.
I went to Ried with my father and my brother and some other people. Ried is a small town similar to Brig with only 12000 residents. The main reason why we travelled to Austria was a football match. It was between the two clubs SV Ried and Sion. After a train ride of eleven hours we arrived finally at 5 o’clock in the morning. I’m glad that we could go with a night sleeper that made it more pleasant. First of all we put up to our hotel and enjoy a good breakfast. The hotel where we staying at was nice and had very friendly staff. During the day we visited the sights in Ried. After having Lunch we set out to the stadium.
The stadium which is called “Keine Sorgen Arena” called, was not as big as I imagined but it didn’t care in return the atmosphere was impressive. I was looking forward to the football match especially because I got the chance to go along with a reporter. The game wasn’t very exciting because it ended in a draw zero to zero. At least it was a good starting point for the home match in Geneva, whom Sion won one to zero. After the game I had the pleasure to interview some players and even the president Christian Constantin. In the evening we are having dinner in a good restaurant where we ate a fantastic Viennese escalop. We spent the night in our hotel. The next morning after breakfast we returned at home. Once more a train ride which takes a long time. This time without night sleeper but we don’t care because we have had a great time.
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Sammelthread für Korrekturen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Weiter
Seite 64 von 66

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum