Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Chip tuning
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Abi-Forum -> Chip tuning

Autor Nachricht
Manicopus
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 20 Mai 2020 - 23:50:16    Titel: Chip tuning

Tell me whether it is worth doing and what are the risks?
Ramonka
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 20 Mai 2020 - 23:58:46    Titel:

I can try to help with that, because I remember myself having terrible difficulties with whether to install chip tuning or not. You really just need to weigh the pros and cons and understand that chip tuning is a very complicated process and if you don't have the skills or if it's the way it is, it's better not to do it or to trust professionals. But I think you know how much blood they're gonna pull off you. So I'd rather think a few times about whether you need it. I recommend you to read this article https://avtotachki.com , which will help you better understand the features of the tuning chip, when you should and should not use it, and so on. Few people can give such data now, especially since the chip tuning is still quite a new field and there is a lack of professionalism for many people. I would recommend to study such articles and then not far off the time when without any problems you can get acquainted with the chip tuning and use it to improve the performance of your car. I think that in time you will definitely decide, but while to study the details, weigh all the pros and cons and only then make the final decision. Good luck and success!
Foren-Übersicht -> Abi-Forum -> Chip tuning
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum