Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

a bout the leaking of the japan nuclear facility
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Weiter
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> a bout the leaking of the japan nuclear facility

Autor Nachricht
cohen avshalom
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 17 Jul 2007 - 16:28:31    Titel: a bout the leaking of the japan nuclear facility

what do you think a bout the leaking of the japan nuclear facility -that are being using to making electricity?(some of them fell into the sea and cause pollution? (this all accord because the earthquake that was yesterday)-you know this could happen every place?and not only for the neculear facility-there are also other material such as chemical material-like i have very close to my home-the true i am very frightened from those facility-like ammonia-and much more chemical material.

cohen avshalom charly
israel/haifa
www.icarus5.com
Dweorg

BeitragVerfasst am: 17 Jul 2007 - 16:44:39    Titel:

This article talks about current situation in Japan.
cohen avshalom

BeitragVerfasst am: 17 Jul 2007 - 17:09:19    Titel: earthquake is my nightmare.

earthquake is my nightmare.
you never know what will you do-and what could happen?
and what will be the realy damage-or the unknown danger.
this could happen any place in the world.
i hoop no one will have to dial with this situation.

cohen avshalom charly
israel/haifa
www.icarus5.com
Dweorg

BeitragVerfasst am: 17 Jul 2007 - 17:38:24    Titel:

Well, technically speaking, earthquakes are much more likely to occur where tectonic plates are shifting or colliding, which is why the Midwestern and Eastern part of the US, or most of Central and Western Europe are not really at risk. But I agree that earthquakes are scary, but so are most other natural disasters.
cohen avshalom

BeitragVerfasst am: 18 Jul 2007 - 14:59:30    Titel: Dweorg

Dweorg:
you right and i am living just under big one point. the true big two of them-that are been matching at very close area near where i am living at.
i think that i am living in the msot dangerous place on earth.

cohen avshalom charly
israel/haifa
physik Bel Air 01

BeitragVerfasst am: 19 Jul 2007 - 14:10:46    Titel:

Cohen, you live in Israel and you are in a fight with the new army of Hamas. I have never heard that there are earthquakes over there. Your biggest fear should be the uncertainty of a terror attack being launched on one of the industrial areas which contain such dangerous chemicals.
cohen avshalom

BeitragVerfasst am: 19 Jul 2007 - 15:06:58    Titel:

bel air1 wrote:

Zitat:
Cohen, you live in Israel and you are in a fight with the new army of Hamas. I have never heard that there are earthquakes over there. Your biggest fear should be the uncertainty of a terror attack being launched on one of the industrial areas which contain such dangerous chemicals

the earthquakes can make much more damage-i am living with anther 600,000 people in area that have very high chance of earthquakes-and we were living very close to alot of factory who is dialing with large number of chemical who are very dangerous such as:ammonia,acid,distillation kerosene,fertilizer,chlorine,and much more...
all the people are terrified from those material-last year we have here war-and missile from lebanon(made in iran+russia)were landing here-and all the people not afraid that the missile will land on them-they were afraid that thay will land on those material.
about the hamas-they have no power-they have help from iran-and other radical organization-but they can not do much damage-only kill each other..they are a not good joke.
the arab in israel-are good people who just like to work and feed them people-must of them have good relation with jewish people-we were work together -and have good relation-must of the probleam is with the people in gaza-who has much hate--but they can do less then you think..
i keep this war for the madia-and afraid from the material near my home(5 minute walking from my home-and accuse my bad government-that not dialing this subject because the power of money that were having those people who have this factory)
and again we can see money -buy everthing any-one even in my country.
it is very sad to me- saying that.

cohen avshalom charly
israel/haifa
www.icarus5.com
physik Bel Air 01

BeitragVerfasst am: 19 Jul 2007 - 21:37:19    Titel:

Cohen, I say this because the probability of an earthquake causing a terrible disaster in your home town during the next hundred years is less than 1%, in my opinion. Let me emphasize again that a terrorist attack, suicide bombers, roadside bombs, Iranian rockets in the hands of Hezbollah and the Hamas militia could cause bigger problems in your region.
The new leaders in Gaza are not harmless at all. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has pointed out that the Hamas should not fight against their own flesh and blood, but should engage the Jewish government. You should be worried about a cooperation between Iran and Hamas.
You said that the Arab people, who live in Israel to work there, were good people and like the Jews. We do not not share that opinion, because I claim that the aggression of the Israeli Army (that they showed last year in Lebanon) has lead to an even greater, almost unbelievable, hatred. Thus, I cannot believe that the Arabs can live in Israel without harboring this kind of ill will.
I know from experience that you are hated by all Muslims of this huge world. I live in Germany and people from Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Morocco, Egypt and Afghanistan use the word “Jew” as an insult. I hope you can visualize how people feel about you.
When Israel was at war with Lebanon I heard that an Israeli woman was marrying an Arab man. Things like that are nothing more than an exception.

Please, do not feel insulted. I am only telling you facts.
cohen avshalom

BeitragVerfasst am: 20 Jul 2007 - 16:01:01    Titel: to :physik Bel Air 01

to :physik Bel Air 01
you wrote:
Zitat:
because I claim that the aggression of the Israeli Army (that they showed last year in Lebanon) has lead to an even greater, almost unbelievable, hatred. Thus, I cannot believe that the Arabs can live in Israel without harboring this kind of ill will.
I know from experience that you are hated by all Muslims of this huge world. I live in Germany and people from Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Morocco, Egypt and Afghanistan use the word “Jew” as an insult

this is not alter what i was saying-i am agree with you that at the world most of the jewish have hating from the muslims-i will tell more then just hating.

even in the general population they were have very un-desirable image.

at isreal-most of the arab get high standard of living-they are major part of the economic -->and the business-they have good education-that they get with low price-most of them has prestigious profession.
and most of them are living in big house(self-contained house ).
there were also a lote of managers.
the real life make large cooperation-people who working together -and the general view-is that they were filling luck to live here-no one like to live in gaza or anther place out of israel.
it could be that there are few radical people who didnt fix in the general living in the country-or people who get help(money)-from radical muslim organization-that have large influence in some places.
in the war help of the killing people had muslim(in israel)-i dont think that they were happy from this situation(the war)-and that they has not work-or money-the general day life -is not allow any one to dial with that issue-you only think about the process of the day of the work.
i am awaring the situation in french-england-Holland....to live at this country as a jewish could be very unpleasant atmosphere-just because you are jewish.
anther think-jewish people of *****-never claim that this country sould be a jewish country-only israel-should be that country-and i also think that is the only place that we should live at.
but regretfully i know that my home is very dangerous place and not only from the arab issue.

cohen avshalom charly
israel/haifa
www.icarus5.com
physik Bel Air 01

BeitragVerfasst am: 27 Jul 2007 - 15:16:42    Titel:

I do trust in my instinct. Moreover, wapeons like "Streugranaten" are not allow to use in wars. Last year were used this kind of wapeons, strangely enough. Therefore there are no doubts that the abominable creatures do not stick at nothing.
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> a bout the leaking of the japan nuclear facility
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Weiter
Seite 1 von 3

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum