Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

a bout the leaking of the japan nuclear facility
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> a bout the leaking of the japan nuclear facility

Autor Nachricht
cohen avshalom
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 28 Jul 2007 - 07:19:58    Titel: the couple that should eat that cake -are very choosy

Zitat:
Hezbollah isn't the government hence they haven't the money for high-tech weapons. Please, don’t come with the claim that Hezbollah getting the weapons from Iran.
So say me, if Hezbollah could raze a target with the AK 47.

the missile is from iran that for sure-and he has some rocket from russia-and if one of them will fall on big ammonia tank-like they try to do -in the last war-the harm could be the same as like he were been throwing chimecal weapon.
and his target was being those places-that for sure.

about the peace between israel and the Palestine-i dont know if we will be in the near future-or in the far future-but sometime it will happen-that for sure-this is like making a cake-but the couple that should eat that cake -are very choosy.

cohen avshalom charly
israel/haifa
www.icarus5.com
physik Bel Air 01

BeitragVerfasst am: 28 Jul 2007 - 18:01:35    Titel:

In comparison with the Israeli Air Force are the attacks of Hezbollah (even if a couple Russian and Iranian rockets are in hands of them) harmless, as we could see how the Lebanese cities were bombed from the air last year.
We are speaking of Lebanon, a nation without Air Force so I could not understand why the Israeli Air Force bombed the apartments just because the Israeli leaders were in the opinion that a couple of Hezbollah fighters are using these block of flats as hitting places to fire in Israeli cities.
cohen avshalom

BeitragVerfasst am: 28 Jul 2007 - 18:33:52    Titel: physik Bel Air 01

to physik Bel Air 01.

after they will bomb your city and they will jeopardize your life and your famely life-just like they try to do my famely last here-i think you will have the right -to speak the way you are speaking today-at list my army try not to kill people that has not part in the war -as much as passible.
this is very strang way who do you react-do you muslim???

cohen avshalom charly
israel/haifa
www.icarus5.com
physik Bel Air 01

BeitragVerfasst am: 28 Jul 2007 - 20:00:16    Titel:

Türkiye Laiktir Laik kalacak Elhamdürüllah Müslümanım Ne Mutlu Türküm Diyene

By the way, how old are you?
15, 16 years young?
Dweorg

BeitragVerfasst am: 28 Jul 2007 - 21:25:26    Titel:

And the plot thickens... Rolling Eyes
cohen avshalom

BeitragVerfasst am: 28 Jul 2007 - 21:40:09    Titel: to physik Bel Air 01

to physik Bel Air 01

Zitat:
Türkiye Laiktir Laik kalacak Elhamdürüllah Müslümanım Ne Mutlu Türküm Diyene

By the way, how old are you?
15, 16 years young?

this explain alote:but the true are-that the turkiye people never done any wrong to the jewish people.and now i am understanding where you are speaking(not the location the filling)-and why-->i think you are filling this way in the coutry that you are staying at.
if this is the case-i hoop that i am wrong-i fill bad for you-and hoop you will find more expacted and less rejected/
no i am not 15-16 years old-i am 34 years old-and i have a famely.
i hoop to change in my life more....
but i know that the turkey people never done any bad for anyone -they are good people-that think i can not say for all the coutry that been around my country-but the israeli very like the turkey country-and this is the place that the most of the israeli go for the vacation.
they put the money in your country-and this is tell more then i can tell you-that they are filling about this people
the approach at Europe today is with much of stigma-and i am sure that you are suffering just because this stigma-as you are doing to us the israeli.
we are not animel like you thinking-and we were good relation with our arab people here-if you will visit here in israel or will work here -in the futer in your life-you will understand that very soon.
and you will get more respect if you will tell that you are from turkey-because the israeli like that country.
but if you will tell that you are from iran or labnon-people realy do not love you-particular after the last summer 5,000 missile on the north of israel-that for sure.

cohen avshalom charly
israel/haifa
www.icarus5.com
physik Bel Air 01

BeitragVerfasst am: 30 Jul 2007 - 23:50:22    Titel:

@ cohen avshalom charly

The majority of the Turkish population haven’t a total hatred against the Israeli government and even Jewish people who are represented in your and naturally in mine country.

I’m just thinking back to my last vocation in Istanbul. I could see Jewish men with long black clothes and grey beards who could move freely without a little fear of be attacked by Turkish nationals. This remarkable event is a proof of that that the Arab tribes aren’t bothered about us, ultimately. My county is alone, without a friend in this world; therefore Turkish people are saying “Turks haven’t any friends except Turks”.

I’m quite sure that Turkish people can stay in the cities of Israel without being treated as terrorists. You have convinced me with your last text. Now, I can see the things from another side and my hatred is diminished towards Jewish people. I have got a better understanding of your situation and think you have the absolute right to protect your country from the terror. Some people are of the view that the Hezbollah belongs to a terror organisation but other people think differently things about Hezbollah.

You can say the same things about the PKK. On the one hand the PKK is a political party who is fighting for the Kurdish freedom but on the other hand the party isn’t anything more than the terror itself. In my eyes the Hezbollah isn’t a terror organisation but the PKK is it. I’m quite sure that you are of A different opinion.

With reference to the situation in North-Iraq we are helpless. All eyes of the world are focused on North-Iraq hence our Military can’t do anything against these terror gorillas. Of course, our Military is able to raze North-Iraq to the ground but we shouldn’t do that as the views of other nations are looking at us.

Turkey shouldn’t be a member of Europe. In my opinion, Europe is a huge community with host of abnegators. Europe ought to solve its own problems before it grumbles about Turkey.
I have heard recently that the USA wants to give more money to the Israeli government in order to get Israel to a better technical position than the Iran.
More over, the USA deals with weapons with Egyptian and Saudi Arabian therewith these states haven’t an enemy like the Iran. The useless Europe acts as if nothing had happened.
A further reason why the Europe ought to stay out of Turkey’s business, as they haven’t the courage to say anything to the USA.

Cohen, this is my last text about that topic and your next text should be the last one, as well.
By the way mentioned, this was an interesting discussion thus I could improve my English knowledge.
cohen avshalom

BeitragVerfasst am: 31 Jul 2007 - 13:25:22    Titel: to physik Bel Air 01

to physik Bel Air 01
i am happy that you was changing your view-and as i was saying before-the turkey people is very popular in israel-so if you will come to here one day -you can mention that as maney time as you like-it is only can help.
about the jewish only 10-15% are religion people-or even less--most of the people look and dress like in europe-and if you dont go to special place -you can wear-as you like-man and girl.
most of the people dont like the war-and they happy that the time of suicide bomb man was finish 2-3 years ago-this was happen because of more good checking people-and the cooperation with the PLO and the israeli goverment/
about hizballa-i fill that he is only stumbling-block-for the one with other peace life that everyone like be here -in this area-they are only like to be more dead and more war-and they do whatever they can do that the war filling will be always on the air.
alote of people understanding today that this organzion bring only bad for all the people-they not affraid to kill arab-if this has good used for them/see the situation in iraq-the same had happen in gaza-when arabic from hamas-kill arabic from PLO-and even throw people from high building to show that they are very cruel-and that no one will involved with them-they killing peoples with hand up-and white flag.
today gaza is like a big camp of al qwida-they dont care if people are dead-there child-women or any bady-they said if he die even by car-that he is shahid-and this is ok-but the probleam is that the number of the shaihid is always up to much.....
i hoop that turkey will not go to much to the radical-because of the disappointment from the west-else the turkey will be the countine of iran-that mean that the chance of real life without war will be only far dream that never became-and the chance for full war will very high/
only in the 70 th -the relation,was very good-as it like today with turkey-but when they go to the radical islam-it was finishing-that the resoon that people dont like to lost the good relation that we were have today with your country/
you have more lake then i have-you are speaking more language then i do.
but i hoop that you will not have probleam in your country-because i know-that for foreign to live in europe today is very hard mission/
i wish you all the best.

cohen avshalom charly
israel/haifa
www.icarus5.com
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> a bout the leaking of the japan nuclear facility
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3
Seite 3 von 3

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum