Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

bitte um korrektur =)
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> bitte um korrektur =)

Autor Nachricht
airam11
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 18 Dez 2007 - 19:53:20    Titel: bitte um korrektur =)

wenn mir das wer verbessern könnte.. wärs super =)

My Christmas day
Every my family and I celebrate Christmas at home. In the morning, after I’ve stood up, I usually wrap my Christmas presents. For lunch we eat normal things like on the other days. First thing after lunch we visit my aunt, then my grandparents and after that my other aunt. There we are meeting our relatives and we eat cookies. Then we go to the cemetery. Afterwards we drive home. Usually around seven o’clock my mum, my older sister and my younger brother go upstairs in my or my sister’s room. In the living room my dad lights the candles of the Christmas tree. Shortly after he strikes a small bell and shouts “The Christ Child was here!”, because my little brother still believes in the Christ Child. Then we go downstairs and unwrap the presents. After that we are having dinner. We usually eat a fish with noodles or something like that. Some time ago we used to eat sausages but after eating sausages for Christmas every year we were fed up of them. So we began to eat other dinners. Afterwards my other grandparents we haven’t visited in the afternoon visit us. With them we go to church. In this way I celebrate Christmas.
Gottesschaf

BeitragVerfasst am: 18 Dez 2007 - 20:13:48    Titel:

Me and my family celebrate christmas at home. On christmas morning, after I've stood up, I usually open my christmas presents. For lunch we eat the same things as every other day. After lunch we visit my aunt, after that my grandparents and after that my other aunt. We meet up with our relatives and eat cookies, after that we go to the cemetery and then we drive home.
Normally around seven o'clock my mum, my older sister and my younger brother go upstairs in my or my sister's room. My dad lights the candles of the christmas tree in the living room. After he has finished he rings a bell and shouts "The christ child was here!", because my little brother still believes in the christ child. Then we go downstairs and open the presents.
We usually eat a fish with noodles or something similar. Before that we used to eat sausages, but since we have eaten sausages for christmas every year, we became tired of it, so we changed it.

After we've finished lunch my grandparents who we haven't visited come to visit us in the afternoon, and we go to church with them.

This is the way I celebrate christmas each year.
airam11

BeitragVerfasst am: 18 Dez 2007 - 23:18:30    Titel:

DANKE!
weaver

BeitragVerfasst am: 19 Dez 2007 - 00:00:01    Titel:

warum hat gottesschaf die ganze korrekte großschreibung falsch gemacht., und "he come"? ich weiß nicht...
Gottesschaf

BeitragVerfasst am: 19 Dez 2007 - 18:47:18    Titel:

Wird Christmas eben groß geschrieben, eine Tragödie wurde aufgedeckt. "He come" steht nirgends in meinem post.
weaver

BeitragVerfasst am: 19 Dez 2007 - 20:45:32    Titel:

stimmt. he come i nirgends sorry.
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> bitte um korrektur =)
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum