Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Bewerbung auf Englisch
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Bewerbung auf Englisch

Autor Nachricht
trigger86
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 23 März 2008 - 01:43:35    Titel: Bewerbung auf Englisch

Hallo!

Ich musste meine Bewerbung auf Englisch verfassen und bin nicht sicher, ob es grammatikalisch richtig ist. Wäre super, wenn ihr mal drüber schauen könntet...

-------------

Dear Mr. ...,

I heard from <NAME> that you are looking for one or more <JOB> at <Company name> in <Location>. The informations, which I received about your company and the job opportunity, aroused my interests to apply for this position. To work for an internationally successful publisher of PC-Games represents an attractive challenge for me.

At present I am QA tester at the <company name> in <location>. My tasks lie here in the department of the quality assurance, which concerns itself with the testing of mobile applications.
In my current activity as QA tester I could assemble many experiences in the area of the quality assurance, which are reflected particularly in the workflow of projects.
The positive impressions, which I received in my time at <Company name>, affirms me to employ me further within the range of the game development.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding my application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Zwanglos

BeitragVerfasst am: 23 März 2008 - 03:35:31    Titel: Re: Bewerbung auf Englisch

trigger86 hat folgendes geschrieben:
Dear Mr. ...,

I heard from <NAME> that you are looking for one or more <JOB> at <Company name> in <Location>. The information that I received about your company and the job opportunity aroused my interest, and I wish to apply for this position. The opportunity to work for an internationally successful publisher of PC-Games represents an attractive challenge for me.

At present, I am QA tester at <company name> in <location>. My tasks lie within the department of quality assurance, which concerns itself with the testing of mobile applications.

In my current activity as QA tester I could assemble many experiences in the area of the quality assurance, which are reflected particularly in the workflow of projects.

The positive feedback that I received during my time at <Company name> has encouraged me to seek further employment in the game development industry.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding my application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

You'll need to totally rewrite the part in red. I'm honestly not even sure where to begin with it!
trigger86

BeitragVerfasst am: 23 März 2008 - 14:54:26    Titel:

Danke für die Hilfe erstmal - habe etwas geändert:

---------------

Dear Mr. ...,

I heard from <name> that you are looking for one or more QA Tester at <company> in <location>. The information that I received about your company and the job opportunity aroused my interest, and I wish to apply for this position. The opportunity to work for an internationally successful publisher of PC-Games represents an attractive challenge for me.

At present, I am QA tester at the ... in ..... My tasks lie within the department of quality assurance, which concerns itself with the testing of mobile applications.
In my present activity of QA Tester I have collected a lot of experiences within the range of the quality assurance that are particularly reflected in the workflow of projects. The positive feedback that I received during my time at Ojom has encouraged me to seek further employment in the game development industry.

Yours sincerely,

--------------

Außerdem möchte ich folgenden Satz mit einfügen:

Further I have ambitions to became a Certified Tester by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).

Bei "to became" bin ich mir unsicher...
BadPad

BeitragVerfasst am: 30 März 2008 - 01:02:08    Titel:

Hejj,

Dear Mr. ...,

I heard from <name> that you are looking for one or more QA Tester at <company> in <location>. The information that I received about your company and the job opportunity aroused my interest, and I wish to apply for this position. The opportunity to work for an internationally successful publisher of PC-Games represents an attractive challenge for me.

At present, I am QA tester at the ... in ..... My tasks lie within the department of quality assurance, which concerns itself with the testing of mobile applications.
In my current activity as QA Tester I have collected a lot of experiences within the range of the quality assurance that are particularly reflected in the workflow of projects. The positive feedback that I received during my time at Ojom has encouraged me to seek further employment in the game development industry.

Yours sincerely,

--------------

Furthermore, I have ambitions to become a Certified Tester by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).

Either you want to express that or you want to say that you have further amitions. Feel free to choose Wink

Bad.
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Bewerbung auf Englisch
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum