Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Guten Morgen! Bitte um Korrektur.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Guten Morgen! Bitte um Korrektur.

Autor Nachricht
IndianGirl264
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 24 Mai 2008 - 08:20:03    Titel: Guten Morgen! Bitte um Korrektur.

Guten Morgen, muss eine Präsentation über mich und meinen Praixspartner gestalten. Hab mich mal ausprobiert und würde mich über Korrekturen von EUCH sehr freuen. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

I’m very glad to welcome you to this presentation and I thank you for being here.
First of all, let me introduce myself.
My name is Zetajones, I am 23 years old and I’m a student at the University of Cooperative Education here in ...
My course of studies is trade and commerce.
But I get originally from ...
..., is a city in the district of Uecker-Randow in eastern Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, near the German border with Poland.
The small town of Ueckermünde is a tourist attraction during the summer months and well worth a visit.
My purpose of this presentation is to introduce my practical-partner and for this purpose I have structured my presentation into three parts:
To start off, I would like to say something about my practical-partner, the Thalia Group.
I’ll say a few words about the Thalia Universitätsbuchhandlung in Rostock.
Then I'll move on to a normal working day. So I’ll show you the typical work activities of a bookseller.
Finally I’m going to talk about my past and my future, maybe by Thalia.
The Thalia Group is a bookshop that belongs to one of the biggest bookselling companies in Germany.
The history of the company began in the year 1919 in Hamburg with a small shop close to the Thalia Theater.
Thalia get the interesting company name from the greek muse.
At the end of 2005 over 145 stores in Germany, Austria and Switzerland belong to Thalia Group.
The current number of stores by opening and take over is 220.
The company is divided into Thalia north and Thalia west
The headquarter of Thalia north is in Hamburg and of Thalia west it is in Hagen.
The Thalia bookselling group is a subsidiary of DOUGLAS HOLDING AG.
The Douglas Holding AG is a German perfume retailer based in Hagen, which owns 1,528 stores, 1,088 of which are in Germany, in Europe and the United States.
Through its subsidiaries, the Company is active within five business divisions: Perfumeries, Books, Jewelry, Fashion and Confectionery.
Thalia operates through its own chain of retail and online bookstores.
The online bookstores are a part of the multi channel strategy of Thalia and it is a good advantage over the competition.
Die Vorteile für den Kunden sind vielfältig. Der Kunde kann bequem von zu Hause aus bestellen.
The benefits for the customers are multifarious. The clients can order easily …
No other market player can offer such a professional combination of fixed-location and online bookselling services.
The store where i complete my phase of practical involvement is in the Hanseatic City of Rostock and it is a Universitätsbuchhandlung.
The Thalia Universitätsbuchhandlung is situated at one of the Rostocker city’s finest locations.
Our branch has about thirty employees, most of them are qualified booksellers.
You can find in our store 100 000 different articles, which present of almost 2000 square feet.
I worked in all departments for one week, so that I hope I can advise you very well.
In all departments I learned something about the typical activities of the booksellers.
The Rostock bookstore is well-known to organize book signings and special readings by authors.

Wenn Ihr die deutsche Übersetzung braucht, würde ich sie natürlich anschließend ins Netz stellen. Vielen Dank.

Gruß ZetaJones
Zwanglos
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 24 Mai 2008 - 11:52:06    Titel: Re: Guten Morgen! Bitte um Korrektur.

IndianGirl264 hat folgendes geschrieben:
I’m very glad to welcome you to this presentation and I thank you for being here.
First of all, let me introduce myself.
My name is Zetajones, I am 23 years old and I’m a student at the University of Cooperative Education here in ...
My course of studies is trade and commerce.
But I originally come from ...
... is
a city in the district of Uecker-Randow in eastern Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, near the German border with Poland.
The small town of Ueckermünde is a tourist attraction during the summer months and well worth a visit.
The purpose of my presentation is to introduce my practical-partner

Your what?

Zitat:
and for this purpose I have structured my presentation into three parts:
To start off, I would like to say something about my practical-partner, the Thalia Group.

Your what?

Zitat:
I’ll say a few words about the Thalia University Bookstore in Rostock.
Then I'll move on to a normal working day. So I’ll show you the typical work activities of a bookseller.
Finally I’m going to talk about my past and my future, which might be with Thalia.
The Thalia Group is a bookshop that belongs to one of the biggest book selling companies in Germany.
The history of the company began in the year 1919 in Hamburg with a small shop close to the Thalia Theater.
Thalia got the interesting company name from the Greek muse of the same name.
At the end of 2005 over 145 stores in Germany, Austria and Switzerland belonged to the Thalia Group.
The current number of stores operating, be they opened by Thalia themselves or taken over from other companies, is 220.
The company is divided into Thalia north and Thalia west
The corporate headquarters of Thalia north is in Hamburg, and Thalia west's is in Hagen.
The Thalia bookselling group is a subsidiary of DOUGLAS HOLDING AG.
The Douglas Holding AG is a German perfume retailer based in Hagen, which owns 1,528 stores, 1,088 of which are in Germany, in Europe and the United States.
Through its subsidiaries, the Company is active within five business divisions: Perfumeries, Books, Jewelry, Fashion and Confectionery.
Thalia operates through its own chain of retail and online bookstores.
The online bookstores are a part of Thalia's multi channel strategy, which gives them an advantage over their competition.

'good advantage' is redundant, as would be 'bad disadvantage'

Zitat:
Die Vorteile für den Kunden sind vielfältig. Der Kunde kann bequem von zu Hause aus bestellen.
The benefits for the customers are multifarious. The clients can order easily …

This presents customers with multiple benefits - customers are able to place orders right from the comfort of their own homes.

Zitat:
No other market player can offer such a professional combination of fixed-location and online bookselling services.
The store where I am completing my phase of practical involvement

Your what?

Zitat:

is in the Hanseatic City of Rostock and it is a University bookstore.
The Thalia University bookstore is situated at one of Rostock's finest locations.
Our branch has about thirty employees, most of them are qualified booksellers.
Our store contains over 100,000 articles, taking up an area of 2,000 square feet.
I've worked in each department for over a week, so I hope that I will be able to answer any questions and concerns that you may have.
In each department I learned something about the typical activities of the booksellers.
The Rostock bookstore is well known for organizing book signings and special readings by authors.

Badda-bing badda-boom!
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Guten Morgen! Bitte um Korrektur.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum