Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Die letzten Sätze meiner Präsentation. Alles o.k.?
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Die letzten Sätze meiner Präsentation. Alles o.k.?

Autor Nachricht
IndianGirl264
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 24 Mai 2008 - 14:38:24    Titel: Die letzten Sätze meiner Präsentation. Alles o.k.?

So das sind meiner "abscchließenden" Sätze. Sind diese o.K.? Hab ich alles richtig ausformuliert? Vielen Dank im Voraus für EURE Antworten, vor allem von zwanglos.

Gruß

K.

That’s why it is my task to arrange the readings, for example: the ticket sale, the personnel planning, to pick up the author from the hotel, which was sometimes very funny, because some authors talk a lot about themselves on the way.
Now I want to describe you a normal working day.
I am mostly occupied with trying to help our customers to find the books they ask for, which sometimes means that I have to order a book from one of our two wholesalers.
The work of a bookseller is largely based on the shop floor.
So the main role of this job is to sell books and this is especially a big pleasure for me, because I enjoy being around books.
If I think back to my phases of practical involvement, if we had a subject like literature at the BA it would be easily for me.
Our trainees have to spend several weeks a year at a vocational school in Leipzig to learn more about the theoretical background of bookselling trade.
This education I have ever missed.
Also the time between the phases of practical involvement was very short. I had preferred to work more, so that I have collected more experiences.
The care and the assistance of my branch manager were very good. He had always time for me.
For the future i hope that i get a good offer from Thalia, because I don’t want to change the company.
I hope for a position as an assistant branch manager or as junior buying agent in our head office in Hagen.
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Die letzten Sätze meiner Präsentation. Alles o.k.?
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum