|Verfasst am: 28 Sep 2009 - 23:44:22 Titel: korrektur
ich muss einen bookreport halten. kann mir jemand sagen, ob in folgendem handout fehler sind?
Fynn – Mister God, this is Anna
Anna: - a little read-haired girl
- four years old when Fynn finds her
- run away from her home
- lives with Fynn and his family till she dies
- has many questions about “Mister God”
- wants to know everything about theology, physics and “Mister God”
- dies at the age of seven after an accident
Fynn: - nineteen years old when he meets Anna
- Anna “bewitches” him
- closest friend of Anna
- talks with Anna about “Mister God”
- learns more things from Anna, than he could teach her
- thirty years later he is the author of the book
The story begins in London in the mid 1930s. Fynn walks around the streets at night, and finds Anna, a little read-haired girl, who broke away from home. Because he’s unable to find out, where she comes from, he picks her up to his own home, where Anna lives for the next three years. This was the beginning of a real friendship.
Anna wants a reason for everything, so she develops many different theories for, by way of example, theological and philosophical themes and explain them trough the eyes of a child. But sometimes, the explanations are even hard to understand for the nineteen year old Fynn. Together they gain experiences and both of them learn more about the real life. Most of the questions apply to Anna’s so called “Mister God”. At the end Anna has died before she made eight years, because of an accident.
vielen dank schonmal im vorraus.[/list]