Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Article - Correction
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Article - Correction

Autor Nachricht
Kirstn_94
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 06 Feb 2012 - 17:16:57    Titel: Article - Correction

ARTICLE
When it’s time to go

Is there anything better than to stand on its own feet and be independent of the parents? Whether we like it or not at some point it is time to live alone. There are many reasons why children move out of home or even have to move out. What is important is that we must always think of our own advantages.

Soon I am faced with the decision to move out of my parents’ house. Still I cannot imagine to live independently without the help of my parents. However, I`ll soon know how it is because I have decided to study in Vienna. Especially it has a few advantages to live alone, because you learn to be independent, take care of yourself and also how time consuming it is to lead a household. The negative aspect is of course that you have to handle everything on your own but eventually you have to learn to deal with it anyway.

So in my opinion moving out for the first time is one of the biggest steps we’ll take in life. It is not only represents your freedom, independence and a sense of growing up, it also tests your ability to make it on your own. Even if it is not always easy, everyone should make the best of it and especially it is important to show the parents that you can do nearly everything without their help.

Es wäre mir sehr geholfen wenn mir jemand diesen Text korrigieren könnte oder mir eventuell verbesserungvorschläge geben könnte... Smile
mit Dank im Vorraus
schnurzel91

BeitragVerfasst am: 09 Feb 2012 - 21:00:06    Titel:

ARTICLE
When it’s time to go

Is there anything better than to stand on one's own feet and be independent of one's parents?
Whether we like it or not, at some point it is time to live on our own. There are many reasons why children want to move out of home or even have to move out. What is important is that we must always think of our own advantage. (das klingt total egozentrisch!)

Soon I will be faced with the decision whether to move out of my parents’ house. Still I cannot imagine to live independently without the help of my parents. However, I will soon know what it will be like because I have decided to study in Vienna.
There are a few advantages to living alone because you learn to be independent, to take care of yourself and you also learn how time-consuming it is to manage your own household. The negative aspect is of course that you have to deal with everything on your own but you will have to learn that eventually anyway.

So, in my opinion, moving out for the first time is one of the biggest steps we’ll take in life. This step not only represents your freedom, independence and a sense of growing up, it also tests your ability to make it on your own. Even if it is not always easy, we should all make the best of it and it is especially important to show our parents that we can do nearly everything without their help.
mit Dank im Vorraus - Voraus

Entweder immer short forms oder immer long forms von Verben.
Gruß
Sylarx

BeitragVerfasst am: 12 Feb 2012 - 01:14:01    Titel:

Normalerweise gibts in der geschriebenen Sprache für short forms vom Lehrer Abzüge , zumindest war das bei uns so.
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Article - Correction
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum