Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Dissertation German School System
Neues Thema eröffnen   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.
Foren-Übersicht -> Lehramt- und Pädagogikforum -> Dissertation German School System

Autor Nachricht
pussy_liquor
Gesperrter User
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 26 Feb 2012 - 14:52:26    Titel: Dissertation German School System

hey guys,
i'm currently working on my doctoral thesis in which i elaborte on the german school system. i know you germans have this (really discriminating/racist) three tier school system. since you germans are still considered as nazis, leading education politicians finally try to change that image by creating a fairer school system. what is the concept of "gesamtschule"? in which point do you think this system is superior to the three tier model? how will it help the mentally handicapped immigrant kids? what's your opinion on that?

looking forward to your comments, thanks!
Mehryad

BeitragVerfasst am: 26 Feb 2012 - 15:43:58    Titel:

A "Gesamtschule" is every kind of school in one. So the kids of every kind of education can go to one schoolyard. The other things are the same. But you can't say that we want to discriminate against someone! I think it's a good system to cut the better ones from the others to give them an education which is more difficult! I am a student of a "Gymnasium" and a friend of my elementary school goes on a "Hauptschule". He could never be able to write those sentences in english! He is not as "smart" as I am and I get a better education, but just because it's more difficult. If he manages to become a better student, he could go to a "Realschule" and if he becomes even better he is allowed to go to a "Gymnasium" like me!
The mentally handicapped kids get more time for writing tests but the teachers are supposed to give them the same exercises. They get many "advantages" over the other students because they're mentally handicapped! I know that because a girl in my class is such a student...
Now don't think I would be a nazi! I'm not even a german! My parents are from Iran but I have a german passport and I'm born here!

So what do you think now about our school system? Do you have any other questions? I'ld be glad to reply to them!
Lilith05

BeitragVerfasst am: 26 Feb 2012 - 17:03:41    Titel:

For some reason I cannot believe you are a Ph.D. student, otherwise you should by now have acquired a much more distinctive and objective way to think, do research on and speak about things, especially about those that are object of your doctoral thesis.

pussy_liquor hat folgendes geschrieben:
i know you germans have this (really discriminating/racist) three tier school system

If you had done any research on "the German school system", you should know that there is no such one. I will not explain this in more detail for you as you should be able to do research on your own; and posting inappropriate posts in a German forum will not count as "doing research" in this matter. I think your doctoral thesis supervisor would agree with me.

Apart from this factual nonsense, you should be able to elaborate on the thesis that the three tier model would be discriminating or racist. I would be glad to hear how you would defend this statement.

since you germans are still considered as nazis, leading education politicians finally try to change that image by creating a fairer school system.

I am positive that you will find few educated people who would support your statement that we are still considered to be nazis. Naturally, people remember what has happened and associate Germany with its history. However, I have never met anyone who would have blamed me or my contemporaries for anything that has happend half a century before I was born, no matter where I was.

So as I would claim the presumption to be wrong, the conclusion that you draw is worth nothing - apart of course from a light smile as regards your awkwardness to catch up on German educational politics.

what is the concept of "gesamtschule"?

Come on, if you do not know that and have no better way to inform yourself on that topic, you should better choose another topic for your doctoral thesis (or, as a matter of fact, drop the whole project "doctoral thesis").

how will it help the mentally handicapped immigrant kids? what's your opinion on that?

Funny how you qualify immigrant kids as being "mentally handicapped"! I could imagine that immigrant kids would not be too happy to be called like that. Indeed, it is quite a nazi idea, I have just never heard that before from anyone in Germany.

--------------

Edit: Okay, nachdem ich nun dein Profil durchgesehen und mir einen Eindruck deiner bisherigen Posts in diesem Forum verschafft habe kann ich nicht anders als dich als einen Troll zu verzeichnen. Du beleidigst mehr oder weniger wahllos User, studierst BWL, zeitgleich arbeitest in einem Büro und schreibst eine Doktorarbeit über das deutsche Schulwesen ohne jedoch zu wissen was eine Gesamtschule ist... klaaaar! Rolling Eyes
pussy_liquor
Gesperrter User

BeitragVerfasst am: 26 Feb 2012 - 18:21:51    Titel:

this is outrageous!

well, i DID my research. i read a whole lot of newspapers (unfortunately, i can't speak german very well so i have to depend on google translator and english articles on german education).

well, in this newspapers i ALWAYS read that the three tier model is implicitly discriminative. while 90% of academics' kids go to "gymnasium" only 5-7% of immigrants reach the top tier. how do you explain that? if it's not the system, this would mean most immigrant kids are either lazy or stupid which equals racism.

on the other hand one can explain immigrants don't care about education, because the social welfare system provides no incentives for working anymore because:
1. benefits are relatively high
2. higher pay (reached through education) is not worth it because you pay more taxes +cold progression
3. cultural issues (religion matters more than education)

so what are the reasons?
Lilith05

BeitragVerfasst am: 26 Feb 2012 - 22:30:00    Titel:

Also hast du schließlich doch mal gegoogelt und jene Zahlen gefunden, die man nach 2 Minuten Arbeit mit einer Suchmaschine herausfinden kann, prima! Das ist immerhin die Basis für eine etwas differenziertere Meinungsbildung die nicht nur herkopiert, was man in der Bild oder sonstwo liest, wie du es hier getan hast.

Ich habe mich im Gegensatz zu dir mit den Vor- und Nachteilen verschiedener Bildungssysteme befasst. Allerdings werde ich mich nicht auf eine Diskussion mit dir einlassen, davor warnen mich alle anderen Themen, in denen du gepostet hast:

yo bitch nigga

...got it bitch?

after your studies you can clean my toilet and manage my sports bets for 10 bucks a week

congrats, you're a douche

Damit hast du dich mehr als selbst disqualifiziert für eine sachliche Diskussion. Also halte ich mich an die Ratschläge derer aus dem BWL/VWL-Forum, die dort schon die "Freude" hatten ihre Zeit an dich zu verschwenden und "füttere" dich nicht weiter.

Wenn ich mir deine deutschen Beiträge anschaue und zugleich die Behauptung lese du sprächest kaum deutsch bin ich ja fast neugierig dich nach deinem Übersetzungsprogramm zu fragen, das könnte bei Übersetzungsjobs ja Gold wert sein. Aber eben doch nur fast! Denn im Grunde genommen stimme ich ja den Leuten im VWL-Forum zu: Du bist nie und nimmer das wovon du uns gern überzeugen würdest.

Ich sehe die Diskussion hier also als für mich abgeschlossen an.
pussy_liquor
Gesperrter User

BeitragVerfasst am: 27 Feb 2012 - 00:01:08    Titel:

you're so smart. you should be a teacher. i didn't post any german comments. some admin bastard hacked into my account to discredit me (probably a nazi). we should hang out some time - grab a coffee, discuss the orchestrated leftist decay of the german school system or sth... i know you're turned on by my avatar
pa1n

BeitragVerfasst am: 27 Feb 2012 - 02:01:39    Titel:

Ein Troll !

Pauker

BeitragVerfasst am: 12 März 2012 - 10:12:55    Titel:

für unseren englischsprachigen Freund: CLOSED

-Pauker-
Foren-Übersicht -> Lehramt- und Pädagogikforum -> Dissertation German School System
Neues Thema eröffnen   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten. Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum