Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Incoming calls
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen und Wirtschaftsinformatik -> Incoming calls

Autor Nachricht
SweetFork
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 26 Apr 2019 - 11:11:01    Titel: Incoming calls

Hi, guys, tell me how to correctly receive and track incoming calls from potential customers. Maybe there is some proven service with which you can simplify work and listen to all calls?
KatzenMachen

BeitragVerfasst am: 26 Apr 2019 - 11:12:56    Titel:

Hi, I have never come across this before. Look on the Internet there is a lot of information about it, you can find there a proven service to work.
lanister28

BeitragVerfasst am: 26 Apr 2019 - 11:33:07    Titel:

KatzenMachen, I fully agree with you, but I think that it is better to contact, of course, with proven companies that have a wealth of experience. My company cooperates with https://callgear.com/ heard when about this service? Thanks to him, we received data that helped us improve your sales and marketing effectiveness. Now we handle incoming calls with ease and we know where clients come from. Contact here too for help, services are not expensive, the result is amazing, for that kind of money in general, what you need.
Foren-Übersicht -> Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen und Wirtschaftsinformatik -> Incoming calls
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum