|| powered by |
Bloomberg Businessweek ranks ESMT full-time MBA program 3rd in its international ranking12.11.2014 - (idw) European School of Management and Technology (ESMT)
- ESMT full-time MBA program enters the Bloomberg Businessweek ranking 3rd for all
- Highest ranked program in DACH region and second in Europe
ESMT European School of Management and Technology has been ranked in the Bloomberg Businessweek ranking of international (non-US) full-time MBA programs for the first time and has entered the ranking as the third-best program outside of the United States. This makes the ESMT program the highest ranked program in the DACH region and second in Europe.
The ranking by Bloomberg Businessweek consists of several key components, including surveys of HR recruiters and students. The ESMT MBA scored among the top ten of international programs in each major category and was ranked:
- 2nd in the employer survey, a survey of MBA recruiters worldwide in which they rank MBA programs on graduates' quality, the ease of working with a school's career services office, and overall recruiter satisfaction with the respective business school;
- 5th in the student survey, in which current MBA students and recent graduates are surveyed on the academic and career services quality of the school;
- 7th for intellectual capital (faculty research), based upon published articles that are weighted to indicate research depth.
ESMT President Jörg Rocholl commented, This ranking shows the quality and steadily growing reputation of our degree programs, among recruiters and graduates alike. We are particularly pleased to have done so well in every one of the categories included in the international ranking.
ESMT European School of Management and Technology was founded in October 2002 by 25 leading global companies and institutions. The international business school offers a full-time MBA, an executive MBA, a masters in management as well as open enrollment and customized executive education programs. ESMT focuses on three main topics: leadership and social responsibility, European competitiveness, and the management of technology. Additionally, the business school provides an interdisciplinary platform for discourse between politics, business, and academia. ESMT is based in Berlin, Germany, with Schloss Gracht as an additional location near Cologne. ESMT is a private business school, accredited by the German state, AACSB, AMBA, and FIBAA. Since 2013 ESMT has the right to grant PhDs.
HTML-Code zum Verweis auf diese Seite:
<a href="http://www.uni-protokolle.de/nachrichten/id/288010/">Bloomberg Businessweek ranks ESMT full-time MBA program 3rd in its international ranking </a>