Studium, Ausbildung und Beruf
 StudiumHome   FAQFAQ   RegelnRegeln   SuchenSuchen    RegistrierenRegistrieren   LoginLogin

Sammelthread für Korrekturen
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Weiter
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Sammelthread für Korrekturen

Autor Nachricht
StR-Tobi
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen

BeitragVerfasst am: 11 Sep 2008 - 23:18:17    Titel:

Korrekturvorschläge zur Korrektur ohne Gewähr:

"These sites are particularly popular by teens." -> among teens
"or how the weather in your last holidays was." -> mE böse deutsche satzstellung! -> how the weather was in your last holidays.
"spend too much time to social-networks" -> time on

Ferner ist die Kommasetzung nicht überall richtig, z.B. kommt nach Furthermore eins. Bin da aber auch unsicher, um zu korrigieren.
Bellis

BeitragVerfasst am: 12 Sep 2008 - 08:22:50    Titel:

Tobi, Deine Korrekturen sind i.O.

Ich möchte noch eines anmerken:

Relativpronomen für Personen sind niemals "which"

You should never meet people who you are only in contact with by messages
Bellis

BeitragVerfasst am: 12 Sep 2008 - 11:49:10    Titel:

Some additional corrections to " Mother Abandons Baby"

A three month-old baby / -> the baby is three months old

The agents are still puzzling about the background (or : facts about it)

Achtung: Adjektiv --> Adverb :

A young woman made an exceptional Wink trove
The baby was sleeping peacefully Wink

... the mother wanted the baby to be well..

... a family, who will visit him at ! the weekend

... provided (that) the external circumstances permit this

"...", said (-) police spokesman Robert Neuman
dennis7047

BeitragVerfasst am: 14 Sep 2008 - 13:39:10    Titel:

kann das al jemand übefliegen bitte? Daaaaanke

London

My text is about London, the capital of England.
London is one of the famous cities in the world and was created 43 after Christ by the Romans.
London is a very big and a very expensive city. It’s so big, which gives it to 20000 taxis. Today it has more than 7.1 million inhabitants, and more than twenty-five million Tourist visit London every year. The tourists spend each year 10 billion Euros in London.

In London can you see there many wonderful sights. Here a few of these sights:

Big Ben: The Big Ben is the monument of London. The bell weighs thirteen a half tons; it's the largest bell all over the world. Big Ben hangs in a tower which is 97 meters high.

Tower of London: The Tower of London was built in the 11th Century and is an old fortress, in which today the Crown Jewels are kept. The Tower is in the city centre on the bank of the Themse. At first the Tower was used as a castle for kings. About 300 years later it was started as one of the most famous prisons. Today it is a museum.

Buckingham Palace: The Buckingham Palace is a wonderful and beautiful building, where the Queen living. It has 600 areas. You can visit Buckingham Palace only from August till November, because on this time the Queen is in vacation.

Madame Tussauds: Madam Tussauds is the famous waxworks started by Madame Tussauds in 1835 which is now one of the most popular tourist attractions in London with over two million visitors a year. It has over 300 wax figures. Represented are Famous people.
Zwanglos

BeitragVerfasst am: 14 Sep 2008 - 15:49:40    Titel:

dennis7047 hat folgendes geschrieben:

London

My text is about London, the capital of England.
London is one of the most famous cities in the world and was founded by the Romans in 43 AD/CE.

errichten, begründen - to found (was man nicht mit 'to find' verwechseln darf)

Beim Schreiben eines Jahreszahls kann man die Folgenden benutzen:
- BC, beim Jahren vor 0. Es steht für Before Christ (vor Christus).
- AD, beim Jahren nach 0. Es kommt aus dem Lateinischen und steht für Anno Domini, was 'das Jahr unseres Herrns' bedeutet. Manchmal wird AD auch als After Death (nach dem Tod) genannt.

Ist aber immer gebräuchlicher, dass man die Folgenden benutzt:
- BCE statt BC; BCE heißt 'Before Current Era' (vor unserer Zeitrechnung; vuZ)
- CE statt AD; CE heißt 'Current Era' (unsere Zeitrechnung; uZ)

Zitat:

London is a very big and a very expensive city. It’s so big that it has 20,000 taxis. Today it has more than 7.1 million inhabitants, and more than twenty-five million tourists visit London every year. The tourists spend 10 billion Euros in London each year.

In London can you see that there many wonderful sights. Here are a few of these sights:

Big Ben: Big Ben is the monument of London. The bell weighs thirteen and a half tons; it's the largest bell in the whole world. Big Ben hangs in a tower which is 97 meters high.

Tower of London: The Tower of London was built in the 11th Century and is an old fortress, in which today the Crown Jewels are kept. The Tower is in the city centre on the bank of the Themes. At first, the Tower was used as a castle for kings. About 300 years later it was used as one of the most famous prisons. Today it is a museum.

Buckingham Palace: The Buckingham Palace is a wonderful and beautiful building in which the Queen lives. It has 600 acres. You can visit Buckingham Palace only from August till November, because during this time the Queen is in vacation.

Madame Tussauds: Madam Tussauds is the famous waxworks started by Madame Tussauds in 1835 which is now one of the most popular tourist attractions in London with over two million visitors a year. It has over 300 wax figures. Famous people are represented in the wax figures.
dennis7047

BeitragVerfasst am: 14 Sep 2008 - 18:50:13    Titel:

Vielen dank Zwanglos.
MarvinG

BeitragVerfasst am: 23 Sep 2008 - 18:28:28    Titel:

An Interview with Larry Sanger, the incorporator of Wikipedia.

The internet is very helpful. You can find all there. You can buy anything you want, watch your favorite TV shows if you missed them or you can look, how the weather will be in the next 14 days. These are helpful applications. But the biggest advantage is to find all information you need. Be it for presentations or for private use. You can find all in the internet or rather onto Wikipedia. But is it really an advantage? This is an interview with Larry Sanger, the incorporator of Wikipedia. He will say something about Wikipedia and reliable information.

How did you come in this idea, to create Wikipedia?

With Wikipedia, we want to appropriate a place, where people can find information, for their are looking for. In our world, nobody wants to go to a library if he wants to know, how many legs a grasshopper has got. You can find it onto Wikipedia.

But isn’t it very difficult to write articles in the minutest details?
No, it isn’t. The sense of Wikipedia is that everybody can write articles about everything. So the users create their own community. And the knowledge comes from everyone.

But if all people can write articles, there are definitely many mistakes in the articles, which spread fast to others.

Yes that’s right. Onto Wikipedia are many mistakes and we can’t trust every author. But we’re trying to correct all mistakes, but that’s how you can imagine, very difficult by this huge variety of data material.

Than it is, how you say, Wikipedia in charge of for most wrong information on the World Wide Web?

No. Wikipedia is only a site, where people can find information. That they are sometimes wrong should be clear for everybody.

Which hints do you can give the readers, if they are looking for information?

If you read an article onto Wikipedia or onto another website and you need them for a presentation, you should always look, if you can try the source, because all articles onto information-websites come on Wikipedia together to one point. Then you should look for the same information on other sites and compare them. Then you can do nothing wrong.

Thank you for this interview.

Danke für die Korrektur Smile

Marvin
Woodstock

BeitragVerfasst am: 23 Sep 2008 - 19:23:16    Titel:

An Interview with Larry Sanger, the incorporator of Wikipedia.

The internet is very helpful. You can find everything there. You can buy anything you want, watch your favorite TV shows if you missed them or you can look(,) what the weather will be like in the next 14 days. These are helpful applications. But the biggest advantage is to find all information you need. If for presentations or for private use. You can find everything in the internet or rather on Wikipedia. But is it really an advantage? This is an interview with Larry Sanger, the incorporator of Wikipedia. He will say (better: tell us) something about Wikipedia and reliable information.

How did you come to this idea, to create Wikipedia?

With Wikipedia, we want to appropriate a place, where people can find information, for which they are looking. In our world, nobody wants to go to a library if he wants to know(,) how many legs a grasshopper has got. You can find it on Wikipedia.

But isn’t it very difficult to write articles in the minutest details?
No, it isn’t. The purpose (sense = sinn wie fuehlen etc) of Wikipedia is that everybody can write articles about everything. So the users create their own community. And the knowledge comes from everyone.

But if all people can write articles, there are definitely many mistakes in the articles, which spread fast to others.

Yes that’s right. On Wikipedia there are many mistakes and we can’t trust every author. But we’re trying to correct all mistakes, but that’s, how you can imagine, very difficult with this huge variety (haette gesagt: amount) of data material.

Then is, how you said, Wikipedia in charge for most wrong information on the World Wide Web?

No. Wikipedia is only a site, where people can find information. That they are sometimes wrong should be clear for everybody.

Which hints can you give the readers if they are looking for information?

If you read an article on Wikipedia or another website and you need them (eher: the information) for a presentation, you should always make sure, if you can trust the source, because all articles on information-websites come on Wikipedia together to one point. Then you should look for the same information on other sites and compare them. Then you can't do anything wrong.

Thank you for this interview.
MarvinG

BeitragVerfasst am: 23 Sep 2008 - 19:23:41    Titel:

Thank you very much Very Happy
Clive

BeitragVerfasst am: 29 Sep 2008 - 15:57:43    Titel:

Wäre wirklich nett=)

The luckiest thing that ever happened to me was for three years.
I played in the soccerteam in the reserve. It was my fist game that i played in this liga. It was a rainy day an i was really motivated.
After 45 minutes the game was drawn.
It was a boring game an then after 85 minutes i got the ball and ran over the hole field an shot a goal. So we won the match 1: 0 an i was so lucky and happy.
My team was really proud at me. This was my luckiest thing that ever happened to me.

The most unusual thing i have ever eaten was a jellyfish.
I was with my friend in and we went to the interspar in the passage. My neighbour work there. And we went to him an my friend saw a jellyfish in the multideck cabinet.
So i bought it and had to eat it. It looked really horrible but i taste it.
One bite was enough and i felt so terrible. So i never eat sea animals again.
This was the unusual thing i have ever eaten.
Foren-Übersicht -> Englisch-Forum -> Sammelthread für Korrekturen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Weiter
Seite 48 von 66

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Chat :: Nachrichten:: Lexikon :: Bücher :: Impressum